Open Your Eyes to a New Solution
Gone are the days where you need to worry about poor vision caused by low-lying lids.
If your vision is affected by low-lying lids, Upneeq may be the solution you’re looking for. Upneeq is the only FDA-approved prescription eye drop that lifts your upper eyelids to open your eyes and restore your vision.
What are Low Lying Lids?
If your eyes look “tired” or “sleepy,” it could be because you have low-lying lids. This can sometimes be caused by genetics or a condition called blepharoptosis or ptosis.
If you have low-lying lids you may experience:
- A loss in your field of vision
- Difficulty driving, reading, or using a computer
- It increases in severity as you age
- Usually occurs when the muscles in the eyelid stretch and weaken
- May be caused by other issues, such as cataract surgery or contact lens wear
How Does Upneeq Work?
Upneeq is an eye drop that contains oxymetazoline hydrochloride. When administered to the eye, it constricts the Müller’s muscle, which is one of the two muscles responsible for opening the eyelid. When this muscle is constricted, your eyelid lifts.
Upneeq is an extremely effective treatment that is noninvasive. It will start working within minutes and results can last up to 6 hours.